- For First-time Customers
- Using This Site
- Placing Orders
- Please note when making an order
- Returns and Cancellations
- Registering and Changing/Cancelling Membership
- Customer Information
- Forget your ID/password?
- Dinos Sizes
- About Logos
- User's Guide Top >
- Using This Site
- Before Use
- About This Site
- Product Price Listings
- Translations of Product Descriptions
- Customs Procedures and Duties
- Precautions & Waiver of Liability
- Privacy on Site Offering International Shipping
- Privacy Contact
- Information Display Required under Specified Commercial Transaction Act
The Dinos Online Shop (international shipping available) is managed and operated by Dinos Inc.
About This Site
This is the international shipping site (dinos.com) of the Dinos Online Shop which is one of the major shopping sites in Japan.
This site sells products from the Japanese site (dinos.co.jp) which are available for international shipping.
* Some of the products listed on this site cannot be shipped to some countries or regions. Please note that the product information listed here is valid in Japan only.
Product Price Listings
All product prices are listed in Japanese yen (JPY).
Translations of Product Descriptions
In order to facilitate your shopping experience, product translations are machine-translated into the English, Chinese (simplified and traditional), and Korean languages using the Kodensha translation engine.
* Since these descriptions utilize machine translation, please refer to the Japanese original if you would like to see more accurate information. In the event of any discrepancies between the Japanese original and the translation, the Japanese original takes precedence.
Customs Procedures and Duties
When the product you purchased passes through the customs of the destination country and region, it may be subject to tariffs, import duties, and customs fees. The purchaser is liable for such fees. Please pay the shipper directly upon delivery. Note that the policies for tariffs and customs fees differ in each country and region. Please inquire with the government of the destination country and region for details.
Precautions & Waiver of Liability
- We may not be able to process some or all of your order, depending on such circumstances as the amount of the order, whether manufacture of the product has been suspended or discontinued, whether it is in stock, the shipping region or address, the local political situation at the destination, and customs or shipping conditions. In particular, there may be import restrictions on some cosmetics, medicines, and foods. Please check your local regulations before purchasing.
- Neither Dinos nor the post office will refund shipping fees if a product is seized or returned due to local import bans or restrictions, such as the case of items prohibited from import.
Please check with the local customs authorities before placing your order. You are responsible for any fees for confiscation or returns by the local authorities.
- When shipping overseas, our stated product warranty of one year from the date of shipment does not apply.
We can only provide repairs or replacement if your product is defective on arrival. Please contact us within 8 days of the product's delivery. No support can be provided if you do not contact within this period.
- Compensation for Loss or Damage During Shipping
- The specification delivered with the product is demostic-oriented in Japan. The guide of exchanging and returning services at Dinos Online Shop (international shipping site) takes first priority.